I will be running a Master Class called Strategies for Project Sponsorship with Peter Taylor (author of “The Lazy Project Manager). We will be running this event in Central London on 15 March 2013.
The workshop is directed at all those who are entrusted by their organisations to deliver successful projects including:
- Project Managers
- Programme Managers
- PMO Staff
- Those soon to be promoted into one of the above roles.
- What do we mean by project sponsorship?
- How do your project sponsors get the role?
- What is the general state of maturity with regards to project sponsorship?
- How can project managers assess the project sponsor they have?
- And if they have to, how can a project manager help their project sponsor improve?
- How can a project manager work with any sort of project sponsor – tips and tricks?
For more details, take a look here http://projectagency.co.uk/documents/flyer.pdf or call me on 020 8446 7766 with any queries or if you want us to run this in house.
So, will you be joining us? Go here http://projectagency.co.uk/documents/flyer.pdf for more information