I provide a wide range of project management services which can be summarised below. Please do contact me to discuss your specific needs if you want more information by calling +44(0) 208 446 7766 or click here and fill out your details on line.
Project Management Training
This ranges from accredited PRINCE2 training to briefing sessions for managers to our Perfect Project. I tailor all events to meet your needs and over the last 15 years I have personally helped thousands of people deliver projects on time, to budget and with the right results.
Have a look at Which Course: this may help you decide on which course is for you or your collegues.
I list below some of the events I can run for you however; please treat what is written as a guide.
The Perfect Project – nearly 10,000 people have attended this tried and tested and practical event
Project Board Briefing – a session for those on a project board to really develop their roles and skills in this area
Train the Trainer– an event designed to train internal staff to deliver project management training
3 day in-depth project management training – for those that want to really develop their roles and skills in project management
Benefits Realisation Workshop – interest in benefits realisation is quite rightly growing. This one day event takes you through the whole benefits management process
Advanced Skills in Project Management – need to really fine tune those project management skills? This one day event will certainly do this!
One day Project management event – an intensive one day event designed for those new to projects or those who want a refesher
Fill out the form here if you need more information then please call me directly on +44(0)208 446 7766 or
Consultancy Skills: This includes many aspects of project working (and change management)
Auditing of projects we work with you to either audit a current project or looking at the overall project management structure for the business.
- Developing in house project management approaches for the whole organisation to follow and use. Click the link after here to find out more; The Template Approach to Developing Your Own Project System
- Reviewing project management approaches within the organisation and making associated recommendations – this could be at a project manager level, project sponsor level or within a department
- Facilitaing events – we faciliate project management start up workshops, scoping meetings, stakeholder forums etc
- Coaching individual project managers or project teams. You can be anywhere in the world for coaching to take place. The only requirement is a telephone and a specific project management need
Consultancy support for organisations covers many areas so please do make contact to identify your needs. Call me on +44(0) 208 446 7766 or click here and fill out the on-line form.
I speak at conferences and internal meetings about project management. You can book me to speak at your company events or for any conferences which you are organising. I will produce a speech specifically for your particular event, below are the most common topics I get asked to speak on:
- Deliver effectively every time and on budget or, how to spend too much money delivering late with the wrong results.
- Common sense management – using project management in a common sense way
- Learning from other peoples project management errors
- From Ready – Fire – Aim to Ready – Aim – Fire
- Project management for the professional; what you need to do
You can contact me by clicking here or calling +44(0) 208 446 7766