I know there is a golden rule with blogging; don’t advertise yourself. But you see I have to!
Why? I got 2 great comments from a course I ran recently I felt I had to share them. This happens to coincide with a date we have coming up for an open project management course in London. So I thought; why not combine the 2?
Here are the comments:
- Well covered, a very relevant session. Practical delivery and demystified project management. Excellent session. Tony Ruddy, Chief Executive, Ark Housing N Ireland
- Excellent day. Very useful materials and concepts. Compared to PRINCE2 this is very clear and more user friendly and definitely I will be using them. Thanks, great day. Joan Brodea
But who is the project management course for?
It is aimed at:
- project managers – new or old
- project team members – you could be an admin support role or a team member
- those who will soon manage a project
- those new to project management
- anyone who needs a refresher
It will be a good day of training with pre work and some post course options.
Why not take a look at the course outline and if you know of someone who may benefit then please do pass onto them.
The course outline can be seen at http://projectagency.co.uk/1-day-perfect-project